ECCE AGNUS DEI

Open to me the portals of repentence, O Christ our God.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Memory Lane, Pilgrimage continued

For the two or three regular readers of this blog you may remember that I started a series of post's with pictures from a pilgrimage that my wife and I made several years ago. Here is the continuation. Avila, Spain...

My wife at the Carmelite Monastery of the Incarnation


Me at the Dominican Monastery


A relief in the cathedral of Avila of a former Bishop called "El Tostado"





Tomb of San Segundo, Bishop.








DEO GRATIAS!

2 comments:

antonia said...

beautiful! I love St. Theresa of Avila!

Thank you for the comments you left on my blog! I will add you to my blogroll!

God Bless

xx

tomt said...

Thank you, Antonia. We were able to see many important place in the life of St. Teresa of Avila. If you ever have the chance to go to Spain don't miss Avila. St. Teresa's spirit is there.